Tuesday, October 8, 2013

So, to celebrate the return of "The Walking Dead," Hyundai has an app that lets you configure one of their vehicles into a zombie survival car, then they'll actually build one and show it at Comic-Con in New York, which starts in two days. ...

So there ya go. I will have some news of my own related to the show's return, but it won't be quite as exciting as that. It will revolve around a different kind of zombie than what you see on the show, though. Stay turned! I mean, tuned.

1 comment:

  1. The information you have to say this is very helpful at all Gastric Health Tablet Pilose Antler Capsule I am very happy because they can find information about this cool Obat Asam Urat Obat Scabies It is one of the information I had long been looking Obat Benjolan Di Kelopak Mata Obat Benjolan Di Bibir Vagina Briliant much because you have to share this information very unusual Obat Kolesterol Tinggi Obat Tumor Ganas I really hope that once you upgrade other recent information that is still associated with it Obat Bursitis Obat Benjolan Di Wajah Surely I will come back here to find the latest information that you write

    ReplyDelete